Proud sponsors of Eckington Juniors U14's FC
Inspire Healthcare Group
The Inspire Healthcare group is made up of three north Gloucestershire NHS GP Practices;
- Church Street Medical, Tewkesbury
- Prestbury Park Medical, Cheltenham
- West Cheltenham Medical, Cheltenham
The group is run by six dedicated GP partners and works across two of the county’s Primary Care Networks (PCN’s) - the TWNS and Central Cheltenham PCN - to help deliver the best possible care to our local communities.
The Church Street Practice was established in Tewkesbury in 1910 by Dr Elder and since then has gone from strength to strength, serving the people of Tewkesbury for generations. At the end of 2015, the partnership took on West Cheltenham Medical and then, in the spring of 2016, the group expanded again to include the Crescent Bakery Surgery and we became collectively known as the Church Street Group.
In June 2021, Crescent Bakery Surgery became Prestbury Park Medical as we prepare to move to our much needed, purpose built premises in Prestbury in early 2022.
As our patient numbers increase and we continue to combine the best we have to offer in order to provide the best service to our patients it felt like the right time to ensure each of our practices are equally represented - so Inspire Healthcare was born!
- We work with the community to improve lives
- We learn together
- We help build stronger communities
- Everyone is treated fairly
- Individuality is respected
- Inappropriate behaviour is not tolerated
- Everyone is valued
- Everyone is treated with kindness
- Everyone is shown dignity
- New ideas are welcomed
- Change is embraced
- Partnerships are forged
- We take ownership of our actions
- We learn from our mistakes
- We are open and honest